Carina Kinney, Teacher Librarian
Rebecca Jorgensen, Assistant Librarian
7:15-3:15 Daily (M-F)
The Dart Library exists to promote literacy through differentiated, recreational reading opportunities; collaborate with teachers and support their curriculum needs; provide students with equal access to resources; and instruct students in technology and research.
In the winter she curls up around a good book and dreams away the cold.
- Library Information
- Research Resources
- Reading Resources
- Digital Yearbooks
- Books checked out for FOUR weeks (three day grace period)
- Limit of FIVE books per student
- You may NOT check out books if you have a fine.
- Books may be renewed once online from anywhere--you cannot renew if there is a hold on the book, if it is overdue, or if you have a fine.
FINES AND LOST BOOKS
- FINE of $.25 per day, per item
- All fines can be paid for in the Main Office or Online, but please check with the Media Center to clarify the amount BEFORE you pay.
- Fines for damages will depend on the nature of the damage and the possible need to replace the item.
- If the book is 60+ days late, you will be charged the full price of the book, plus a $2 processing fee.
The Library Media DESK focuses and prioritizes the reading and information literacy skills that students need to know and be able to use to help them read and research effectively in all subjects and with a variety of technologies.
Library Destiny Catalog
School library catalog site
Student login: student ID# and pin#
Overdrive Digital Library Catalog
Student login: Student username and pin #
Teacher login: Encore username and password
Utah's Online Library Database Catalog
Ask the librarian for the home login information