Monday August 14th Main Office & Counseling Office will be closed for faculty meeting 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday, August 15 Main Office & Counseling Office will be closed for a district meeting 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
As summer winds down, it is time to start thinking about getting ready for the new school year. One item that needs your attention is Fall Registration. There are six steps that we need you to complete in order to register your child.
There are six registration steps that need to be completed in order to view your child's schedule:
- Pay or make arrangements to pay registration fees.
- Review, make changes (if needed), sign and return the Student Information Form.
- Accept and have your child accept all school and district policies on myDSD.
- Fill out the online McKinney-Vento form.
- Review the Health Information flyer.
- Review optional registration items.
- Please complete all six steps by August 4th.
- Registration fees need to be paid by August 11th to avoid a $10 late fee.
- For those without internet access, computer access is available along with paper copies in the Main Office during regular office hours.